Herewith, we lay out the simple and understandable terms & conditions for our merchants.
1. All merchant's products must be plant-based, ethical, sustainable, eco- friendly & cruelty free or supportive of the plant-based vision.
2. Merchants wishing to join must agree to these terms.
3. Merchants are free to join our platform.
4. Merchants will be charged an 8% sales tax (commision) on all and every sale they make from their market platfom.
5. Merchants from NPO's & charities have free entry and Free use of all site facilities
This will be made visible to customers and merchants to drive global change.
6. VBay reserves the right to verify and remove stores or products which are not in keeping with the VBay mission.
7. The VBay platform has been designed for the start-up and small business sectors, to include them in the local and global plant-based trade market.
It is designed to be interactive, to reduce marketing costs for the small business owner, and to expose them to their target audience.
We will never charge more than 8% commission.
8. VBay offers small businesses the opportunity to have their own online trading platform, linked to the seller's social and marketing platforms.
9. VBay is also designed to scale the growth of small business owners through technology and marketing strategies.
10. Any abuse will be removed without notice from the VBay platform without refund.
Please respect the use of the VBay platform.
11.Merchants in South Africa must use payfast as payment gateway.
Get payfast here
We offer merchants full integration flexibility alongside a host of payment features.
Whether you use an existing shopping cart system or have a custom built website, PayFast is the go-to payment facilitator for all businesses.
As a Merchant you will require a Payfast Account payfast is free also to join and we require your payfast merchant id to be placed into your Payfast gateway Tab Under Accounts
You will recieve seemless and un-interupted business transactions into your account as it happens on your store front you will recieve your sales price payment made by the customer less our 8% sales tax.
International Merchants please use Paypall unless you have a South African Bank account then use payfast
1. As a Customer making purchases from the VBay merchants, the service will be free of charge to enter.
2. As an NPO, in line with the VBay Global Change Activation, the service is free to onboard.
10% of all and every earned commission from the VBay platform will be donated to these NPO's.
It is the customer's choice whom he will support from the list of subscribed NPO's.
3. For the Merchant, VBay is Free to sign up as a merchant we offer the following: